Student Enrollment Information
Where do I register my child if we are new to the Allen Park School District?
Students living within the boundaries of the Allen Park Public Schools must be registered with the
Child Accounting Office. The office is located at the Riley Center located at 9601 Vine. Office hours
are Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – Phone (313) 827-2105.
Allen Park Public School District Boundary Map Boundry Map
Elementary School Boundary Areas for Allen Park Public SchoolsElementary Map
Required Documents/Forms for Enrollment
Please present completed documents to the Child Accounting Office at 9601 Vine during regular office hours: (Copies are also available at the Riley Education Center, 9601 Vine, Allen Park)
Other Required Documents:
5. Parental Permission for Release of Records (For students entering grades 1-12)
6. Original/Certified Birth Certificate of Student
Student must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2017 for the 2017-18 school year
7. Immunization Record
8. Vision Screening (Required for Kindergarten)
a. Vision screening at no charge - Wayne County Health Department (734) 727-7101
9. Health Physical (Highly Recommended)
10. Driver’s License of Parent/Guardian for Identification Purposes
11. Custody Papers or Probate Court Guardianship Papers, if applicable
12. Proof of Residency – Examples:
a. Property Tax Record
b. Homeowners Insurance Policy
c. Warranty Deed/Closing Statement
d. Signed Rental/Lease Agreement (Must Include Owner’s Name and Signature)
e. Shared Living Arrangements (click here for Residency Affidavit)
o Please note that in order for the residence to be considered “rental property” the residence must be registered as such with the City of Allen Park.
o Parent living in residence that is not owned or leased by self or spouse.
o Requires Parent-Homeowner Signed Affidavit with Proof of Residency.
o Form must be signed and notarized. Picture identification required.
o Falsifying this information could result in criminal penalties for perjury.
Form to be submitted by July 1st to the Child Accounting Office to request change of elementary
February is Kindergarten registration Month
Enrollment of Students to Allen Park Public Schools
In order to enroll your child into the Allen Park School District you must meet one of the following requirements:
Reside within the Allen Park Public Schools' district boundaries
Below are links to view the school and district boundaries
As our district continues to build towards more and more digital communications in the future, it is important that you take a moment to update your contact information in MiStar. Under the “My Information” tab at the top right, you will now be able to update:
- Email address for parents/guardians
- Phone contacts for parents/guardians
- Primary phone number – “Under Student Demographics” (This is the phone number used for automated phone notifications)
- Add Text Messaging - If you wish to receive text messages from the district, please select “SMS Cellular” as the “Telephone Type” for your primary phone number or other parent/guardian phone contacts.
- Emergency Contact Updates (Authorizing release of your student)
Allen Park Administrative Offices
Allen Park MI 48101
Judith Frahm, Executive Secretary